Cisco has predicted that by 2018, online video will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic. That’s a huge amount – so I hope you are using video for your business – and getting it ‘seen’ by the right people!
I’m going to keep this article brief but I just really want you to know some things about video marketing that you might not know – but that would really help your business to know . . .! If you prefer to see some statistics in a video format watch this video we made instead 🙂
If you’re not convinced yet, about the power of using video for your business, whatever your business is, take a look at these other stats:
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- Marketers using video receive 41% more web traffic from ‘search’ than non-users
- Estate agency listings with a property video have a 400% increase in enquiry rate.
- 58% of home buyers want or expect to see video of a home that they are looking at online.
- 4 x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it
- 50% of interactivity online is video based
- YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine after Google (and Google owns Youtube!)
- Google ranks video content higher since consumers like video (because Google owns Youtube!!)
- Once a video is on the 1st page of Google (and WE can get you there!), consumers are 41% more likely to click a video thumbnail rather than a picture or link.
- A visitor who watched a product video is 85% more likely to make a purchase than if they hadn’t.
- With proper optimisation, video increases the chance of a first page Google result for your website by 53 times.
- 46% of people who watch an online advertisement take some form of further action.
Still not convinced? Contact me now for a free ‘no-obligation’ consultation on how video can make a huge difference to your business – whatever your business! email@example.com