Video is one of the most powerful forms of communication! If you don’t know this already, check out a recent blog of mine to really find out why this is so.
Property videos are no exception – when produced with your future buyer in mind! Our videos answer the majority of the most common questions asked by a buyer – in a succinct and visually pleasing way – and using narration and interviews! Giving buyers the information they need – before they visit – saves your time – and theirs – and is one of the most effective ways to sell a property. See our website for more information: propertyvideo.marketing
75% of the properties that we have produced videos for have found their new owners within three months of distributing the video!
And it’s not just about producing a good-looking (and sounding) video – it’s about getting it seen – sharing it on the web, sharing it via social media etc – and clearly targeting your audience. There’s no point sharing your video where the new owner isn’t looking! This is where our video marketing expertise comes in!
But what can you do yourself to help sell your property?
Before having a video made of your property – here are some useful hints and tips that you can do to increase the chances of selling your home !
Do . . .
1. Tidy your house and garden before filming – make people feel they could make your home theirs.
2. Talk to your producer about what made you fall in love with your property when you bought it so that the key features can be highlighted in the video.
3. Think about adding another perspective to your video by including aerial drone filming, which we offer as an additional service, to complement the rest of your video. Here is a teaser for a video we are currently producing for a Chateau in the north of the Dordogne area of France, which shows me in action – using a drone:
Don’t . . .
4. Produce a slideshow of photos to music – do you know any house that was sold thanks to one of these? Our researched, scripted and narrated videos sell houses! Here is a recent example of a video we produced for a house that has just come onto the market:
5. Preclude the idea of putting your video on your estate agent’s website as well as publishing it on Youtube. We can provide you with a branded version of your video for your agents – with their contact details and logo – in return for perhaps reducing their commission, if they sell it through their site – as you are providing them with additional quality marketing material – and they have the contacts and leads to potential buyers!
We hope you find these suggestions useful ! If you would like any more information about how professional video production and marketing can help sell your property more quickly, please do get in touch by clicking on our website here: PropertyVideo.marketing
If you would like to follow us, click on the icons below: